Crouch Engineering provides civil engineering services related to hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and storm water design.
Hydraulic and Hydrologic Analyses
Hydrologic and Hydraulic Analysis for Drainage Structures, Culverts and Flood Plains
Crouch Engineering provides the following civil engineering services related to hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and storm water design:
- Surveying of stream channels, floodplains, bridges, culverts, levees, and other storm water structures and features
- Hydrologic studies and modeling, including development of flows, storm frequencies, times of concentration, required hydraulic capacity, flood plain analysis, etc.
- Hydraulic analysis and modeling, including open channel flow and design, culvert flows and culvert design
- Design of all types of culverts, including pre-manufactured pipe culverts, pre-cast and cast-in-place concrete box culverts, etc.
- Inspection of existing drainage structures, rehabilitation and replacement, and evaluation of capacity
- Drainage plans for civil site projects and linear transportation projects
Crouch Engineering hydrologic and hydraulic analysis includes:
- Flood plain analysis
- Highway bridge, railroad bridge and culvert design
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for bridges and culverts
- Sanitary sewer design
- Site grading and drainage plans
- State aid bridge projects
- Storm water management, routing and drainage design
- Storm sewer design
- FEMA Flood Plain studies
- Surface water quality modeling – spill analysis, waste load allocation